Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Answering questions

Downgrade the human for computers to take over? I think that as humans are developing a more technically advanced world it is very possible for the technologies to advance past humans and I think in that advancment humans will eventually downgrade. Or if your asking if humans have to downgrade for us to not be fascinated with the sidreal voyage, I think we definately do need to downgrade ourselves to be not so "on top" of things and in control as our society is. If this were possible we probably wouldnt have a deep pitted desire for the sidereal voyage.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I mean that as living beings we need to be viewed in a more expendable manner. This is what I see happening over the past 200 years or so with mechanized warfare.

    ReplyDelete